Meyer – Fairtrade Sustainable Trousers and Shorts
Meyer have been crafting mens trousers for over 60 years since 1960. Now being run by the second generation of the Meyer family shaping it’s future but also being defined by their consistent and forward thinking focus on sustainability.
All Meyer trousers, shorts and jeans produced are produced responsibly. Going one step further, their philosophy Meyer 360 has now permeated through all aspects of the business.
Every pair now features:
Organic or Fairtrade Cotton
Recycled Materials where necessary
Harmful substance free
Meyer is a safe and socially responsible workplace
Made in Europe
Environmentally friendly facilities
Not only are they certified by Fairtrade, they also have STep certification by OEKO-TEX who ensure every aspect of Meyer and their supply chain is socially fair, safe for all and environmentally friendly while also being independently monitored.
Every detail of a pair of Meyer trousers or shorts is meticulously crafted and is anchored by their philosophy “Quality in every detail”. Be it the Oslo trouser with its stretch waistband, the Palma short or their M5 jeans featuring beautiful stitching, their twice yearly collections are perfectly timed with consciously selected fabrics and seasonal colours.
Every pair also features:
High quality fabrics
• Organic or FAIRTRADE, quality cotton
• Pure new wool
• Innovative fibres add special properties to the fabrics
• Easy care and machine washable
• A great selection of styles with appropriately designed pockets
• Unrivalled fit, from regular through to slim
• Round waistband ensures no gape
• High quality internal design, including colourful pocket linings
• Hidden zipped security pocket
• Zips with rounded teeth and pin on the slider to prevent
• Piping and stitching