Terms & Conditions
The Potters of Buxton website is owned and run by:
J.W Potter and Co (BUXTON) Ltd London House 8 Terrace Road Buxton Derbyshire SK17 6DR
Telephone: +44 01298 23113
Registered No: 00506078 VAT No: 157414955
1. Website Access and Linked Sites
1.1. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms and Conditions"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
1.2. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
2. Use of Website
2.2. You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
3. Site Uptime
3.1. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3.2. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
4. Visitor Provided Material
4.2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- 4.2.1. for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- 4.2.2. that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- 4.2.3. which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
[We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 4.]
5. Links To and From Other Websites
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- a. you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- b. you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- c. the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of the above clauses you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date. All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
7. Exclusion of Liability
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction